(Is there a better place to post these bugs? They seem Android-only, and maybe Galaxy S only.)
here's a few things I've noted:
- the screen blanks if you don't touch it for a few seconds
- the "click, hold and drag" operation to select nodes is hard to do. Starting out, 14/15 times I wind up scrolling the screen. After a few minutes practice I can do it about 50% of the time. It seems to want fast double touch.
- following the manual*. After making a Sin node, a speaker, and connecting them I hear... nothing. It clicks randomly every second or so. This might be related to the above note with the demo echoSomething patch. Saw node works, as does Square.
- I had JuiceDefender and Tasker running. After turning them off, I still get the same results.
- Sin works, if you adjust the FM. Hmm.
- after a few minutes, the clicking seems to be much rarer. I turned on Tasker and got a bunch of clicks.
I'll mess with it some more.